• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 michman0711

michman0711

General Camper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Of course first is Camping. Helping people in our neighborhood because it makes me feel good.
  • Trailer: 2000 Kodiak Travel Trailer by Skamper Ultra
  • GLPUC Member: Michigan

Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:45 PM

[attachment=274:Pictures of 88 Coleman for Sale (7).jpg][attachment=275:Pictures of 88 Coleman for Sale (1).jpg]Selling our 1988 Coleman Sequoia. New canvas all around this year, new zippered awning bag also. AC with cover, works great. Rebuilt roof and ceiling in 2010, used eterna-bond tape outside on center and on corners. Added 2nd brace inside for AC so it would not sag. New cables with posts in 2010. 2 Propane tanks and 12v battery included. Has small elec. frig. Heater= we never used it only used a little space heater. Sink with pump and 3 burner stove inside (never used stove either, cooked outside.) 2 burner stove outside that pulls out from drawer on side of camper. Porta Potty and large Coleman cooler included. Have a few other items I am trying to talk my DW into giving with it. I also have a lot of stuff I used to rebuild it and a few mods that I was gonna do and will give that to you also. Has electrical extension cords. Am gonna try and post some pictures with this add. The reason we are selling it is that I found out I have bone cancer and the bills are piling up, plus it is getting hard for me to setup and take down. When things settle down we are gonna look at a travel trailer maybe as we both love to camp. Any questions please e-mail me through this site.

Edited by michman0711, 17 September 2012 - 02:08 PM.

michman0711