Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
craigr

Retirement's over

11 posts in this topic

Eight weeks of retirement is enough. I got a job. I start next week doing receiving and inventory for SIMMS outdoor products.http://www.simmsfishing.com/http://' target="_blank">.Those of you who fly fish know them for thier waders ect.They have real good benefits and i think i will be happy:D there.

Im also closing on my condo next week. It was supposed to be done today so that the four college coeds could move in.But im still waiting on the carpet to be put down.

Anyhow things are going good here, have some smoke in the area from the [fr][fr] burning down in Idaho and over in Wash State.And Im going camping again next weekend so.. I hope everyone is having a good end to summer.

Ohio !!! Wish i was going to Mohican with you all. That's my Bday weekend also. Drink a few[be][be] and toast [cheers]one for me ok..

Your MONTANA CONNECTION...

Hope all goes well.;) And[bday]

Glad to hear things are going well!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear things are going well!

Lynn

Congratulations Craig! That sounds like it could be a fun job!

[bday]!

If it would make you feel better, we could call you and sing [bday] at the potluck!!! ;)

Boy if that wouldnt make my day....:D:D:D

Only retired eight weeks and your bored already? [banghead] Well, I guess you have to have something to do to keep you occupied, course you could try oh I don't know,,, maybe CAMPING [duh] Anyway, congrats Craig.

E-mail your cell # and maybe we could make something happen on your [bday]

Congrats on the new job! Uh...do you get an employee discount? :D;):D

We miss you, my friend...but we're sure glad to hear that things are going well. [tu]:D

That sounds awesome Craig. Good luck with the new job and [bday].

In 10 years we hope to move out to that area as well.

DAVE... you have to get in line for the discount. My brother told my other two brothers and my two nephiews. They have already sent me a wish list[banghead].

Go to web sight look at catalog and i will see what i can do. Maybe a while tho. Right now im working there as a TEMP[xx(] should be hired in late oct..

Originally posted by craigr

DAVE... you have to get in line for the discount. My brother told my other two brothers and my two nephiews. They have already sent me a wish list[banghead].

Go to web sight look at catalog and i will see what i can do. Maybe a while tho. Right now im working there as a TEMP[xx(] should be hired in late oct..

I was just kidding on the discount, though I do appreciate your willingness. :D Take care of family with that employee discount. [tu] I will still take a look at the catalog to see what I can do to support your new employer. :D